My Names Summer. I'm deaf. I've gone through a lot of bad stuff. Oli Sykes saved my life. Love my best friend Alex, and Bring Me The Horizon.. "We all carry these things inside us that no one else can see, they hold us down like anchors, they drown us out at sea".
Stay positive, love life and succeed.
The important thing is not to be bitter over life’s disappointments. Learn to let go of the past… and recognize that everyday won’t be sunny. And when you find yourself lost in the darkness and despair… remember it’s only in the black of night you can see the stars, and those stars will lead you back home. So don’t be afraid to make mistakes, to stumble, to fall, cause most of the time the greatest rewards come from doing the things that scare you the most. Maybe you’ll get everything you wish for… Maybe you’ll get more than you ever could have imagined… Who knows where life will take you. The road is long and in the end… the journey is the destination.
I’m single because nobody takes relationships seriously anymore. I’m single because people would rather cheat than work things out. I’m single because I’m smart enough to know people lie and will eventually disappoint you. I’m single because I hate ending up looking stupid. I’m single because trust is a foreign word to me. I’m single because I think chasing anyone is a game and I’m too old for games.
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.
That’s him alright(via aliceyouramonster)
Its not just about sex… Don’t get me wrong sex is fucking great… But when you have a connection with someone… When you feel so strong for someone… Just a kiss is enough to make your knees weak… You just cant beat that…
Thank you for those moments I can’t stop smiling, for making me laugh uncontrollably, for teaching me what it truly means to love someone unconditionally, for every moment of happiness we’ve had so far, and every moment still to come.